Your customers and prospects expect to interact with you digitally. A great website is essential, but not enough. Your website needs to appear near the top of search results quickly. Beyond the website, you need visibility across various social media platforms. You also need a strategy to retain and increase sales by promoting loyalty through engagement. The best approach to your digital presence requires a content centric and
data-centric plan that evolves your prospects and customers into a relationship with you and your brand.
Digital Marketing Solutions
• Social Media
• Loyalty Platform
SEO & SEM
Your ranking in online searches is critical to reaching your prospects and customers. The competition is very challenging, with an emphasis on ad spend. Custom content is time-consuming and challenging to produce regularly.
• SEO– Search engine optimization relies on keywords and other factors to help you improve your search ranking, leading to significantly more traffic.
SEO strategy must focus on quality content, user experience, and link patterns to stay ahead of changing algorithms.
• SEM– Search engine marketing refers to your strategy for various types of paid efforts like Google ads. Our experts help you improve your brand.
• Ad campaigns and budgeting.
• Writing copy with highly selective keywords.
• Data-driven key performance indicators like click-through rates (CTR) and cost per click (CPC).
• EagleONE has the expertise and tools to keep your search engine strategy on point.
Social media marketing is necessary for any business. Yet, it is challenging to execute an effective strategy that enhances customer experience, generates leads, establishes new relationships, and elevates your brand. The plan must include where to post, when to post, who will post, a decision on paid ads, and how to measure results.
• Document Your Social Brand- evaluate your current status and thoughtfully plan your social media identity to correspond with your firm’s objectives.
• Devise Your Communication Strategy – How often will you post? What will you post? How will you respond to posts? The answers to these critical questions might vary based on the platform.
• After you set clear goals, you will be able to determine your implementation strategy. How often will you post? What will you post? How will you respond to posts? The answers to these critical questions might vary based on the platform.
• Evaluate Your Resources- Do you have the internal human resources to design your content and effectively monitor your social media activity?
• Establish Your Goals And Metrics- You must have a method to measure the effectiveness of your efforts. Possible metrics include the number of followers, clicks to your website or email addresses, problems solved, and revenue gained. Determine the frequency for analyzing the numbers and adapt as needed.
• EagleOne has the expertise and tools to keep your social media strategy on point.
It is less expensive to keep your customers than to replace them with new ones. You want new customers, of course, but on top of your existing base. It is less expensive to acquire a new sale from an existing customer than from a prospect. Loyalty and Incentives are how you meet this challenge.
• Evaluate your objectives and budget. Is a loyalty program right for your business?
• Design your plan features- features may include discounts, points, free products, exclusive access to new products. There are many other possibilities.
• Align the rewards to promote future purchases. This approach encourages them to continue doing business with your brand instead of shopping your competitors.
• Evaluate Your Resources- Do you have the internal human resources and technology to administer your program? Is outsourcing these vital functions more cost-effective?
• Establish Your Goals And Metrics- You must have a method to measure your ROI. Is your plan leading to increased sales and customer satisfaction?
• EagleOne has the expertise and tools to customize and administer a data-centric loyalty program.
None of our solutions are for everyone, so we encourage a brief discovery call. It will focus on you, your value proposition, your target populations, and your necessary ROI. It will last 15 minutes, and we design it to gather information for an informed assessment of your situation.
We welcome the opportunity to explore this service with you. Please contact us at 513.847.0410 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a 15-minute discovery session to discover whether our digital marketing strategies are right for you.